Red Bull Arts Safety Precautions and Regulations
Red Bull Arts has instituted health and safety measures in accordance with guidance from national, state, and local government and health authorities. These measures include but are not limited to:
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering the space, with additional stations found throughout
- All staff and attendees will be required to wear a facial covering at all times.
- Single-use surgical masks will be available upon entry for anyone arriving without their own mask, or in need of a replacement
- Social distancing rules (6 feet distance between individuals) will be enforced throughout the space (with exceptions made for guests visiting the exhibition from the same ).
- No eating or drinking allowed in the space
- The path throughout the exhibition will be marked and guide visitors in one single direction through the exhibition hall. All attendees should follow the marked path.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as tables, chairs, doorknobs and faucets will be disinfected regularly each day; high-touch surfaces such as front door handles, railings and bathrooms will be sanitized several times daily
- The maximum number of people allowed in the gallery at one time will be enforced in accordance with local requirements
- Anyone feeling sick or with knowledge they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 should stay home and follow CDC guidance to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Please note: Advance appointments are encouraged, but not required. We reserve the right to cancel any advance appointments in order to meet local attendance requirements.